Our aim is to provide safe, accessible, efficient and caring Primary Health Care to our Practice population.
This health care is based on the following objectives and values:
* To value all patients and staff equally regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexuality or medical condition.
* To recognise and accept people as individuals within their particular social and family situation; to listen to their views and to involve them in choices about their care.
* To actively promote healthy lifestyles and offer or promote screening for undetected illness; to provide prompt and appropriate response to acute illness; to offer supportive and flexible treatment in long-term illness.
* To offer health care based on proven research.
* To engage in continuing education and personal development aiming to keep up to date and to respond to community, medical and social change.