Blue badge, bus pass or parking
If you are looking for new medical evidence, a supporting letter, or other medical report for the purposes of Blue badge/bus pass/parking permit, please approach Oxfordshire County Council (OCC) and not your local GP for guidance
- You can obtain a copy of your patient summary and any relevant existing documentation from the practice and/or any specialist clinic involved in your care, (free of charge, under GDPR).
- You may then choose to share this with OCC.
- Most patient “online services” (eg NHS App, PatientAccess, or Evergreen Life) can generate a GP summary for you.
- Any additional assessment of eligibility is the responsibility of the local authority (OCC).
- OCC is required to provide “Expert assessors” who will assess your eligibility further.
Your GP is not the appropriate person to make judgements about eligibility for blue badges or other forms of state support
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.