Our Appointment System
Types of appointment
Routine GP Appointments
- For ongoing matters please try to see your ‘usual’ GP.
- Appointments are usually 10 minutes long, but we can sometimes accommodate double appointments for particularly complex issues or more than two problems.
- Saturday morning appointments are available primarily for those who find it difficult to attend during usual surgery hours. These MUST be pre-booked.
Urgent GP appointments
- The Duty Doctor is able to see patients on the day who have urgent medical matters when there are no routine appointments available.
- If you require this service, please phone reception who will take a message for the Duty Doctor including a contact number (you must be able to receive a call from the doctor) and a brief description of the medical problem so that the doctor can safely triage the calls.
- Some matters can be addressed by speaking to the doctor on the phone rather than seeing them face-to-face. These appointments should be booked in advance if you would like to speak to a particular doctor. Urgent calls will be dealt with by the duty doctor.
- Please book a phone consultation via reception. We will need a contact number for the doctor to phone you back on, and a brief reason for the call.
- We cannot guarantee the time a doctor will be able to phone you back, although we may be able to indicate a probable timeframe and we will try to phone at a time that is suitable for you if you inform us of this.
We are currently holding regular Covid vaccination clinics on the weekend so our Saturday extended hour clinics are on hold. They are expected to resume later in the year and are for pre-booked appointments only.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.