How to Request a Home Visit
BACK TO MAIN INDEX
- The GP’s usually do their home visits after morning surgery.
- When requesting a visit, please give the receptionist a brief description of the problem and make the request as early as possible in the day. This allows the doctors to plan their visits around telephone appointments, surgeries and administration.
- There is also a home visiting service consisting of specialist paramedics who carry out emergency home visits
- For a home visit outside of these hours please telephone NHS 111
- For Medical Emergencies Call 999