How to Request a Home Visit
Home visits are for emergencies or for those who are housebound. The doctors cannot visit those who are well enough to attend or can be brought to the surgery.
- The GP’s usually do their home visits after morning surgery.
- When requesting a visit, please give the receptionist a brief description of the problem and make the request as early as possible in the day. This allows the doctors to plan their visits around telephone appointments, surgeries and administration.
- There is also a home visiting service consisting of specialist paramedics who carry out emergency home visits
- For a home visit outside of these hours please telephone NHS 111
- For Medical Emergencies Call 999
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.