Our aim is to provide safe, accessible, efficient and caring Primary Health Care to our Practice population.
This health care is based on the following objectives and values:
- To value all patients and staff equally regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexuality or medical condition.
- To recognise and accept people as individuals within their particular social and family situation; to listen to their views and to involve them in choices about their care.
- To actively promote healthy lifestyles and offer or promote screening for undetected illness; to provide prompt and appropriate response to acute illness; to offer supportive and flexible treatment in long-term illness.
- To offer health care based on proven research.
- To engage in continuing education and personal development aiming to keep up to date and to respond to community, medical and social change.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.